Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multiple Universes Collide

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Hayzel
[Pokemon] Brotherhood [Closed] - Page 2 I_vote_lcap[Pokemon] Brotherhood [Closed] - Page 2 I_voting_bar[Pokemon] Brotherhood [Closed] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
J.J. Knight
[Pokemon] Brotherhood [Closed] - Page 2 I_vote_lcap[Pokemon] Brotherhood [Closed] - Page 2 I_voting_bar[Pokemon] Brotherhood [Closed] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kisame
99nour
Seluna
Mau5Trap
NotSoGallantGallade
EvilMegaCookie
ChrisSeeker
Dragonclaw
Latest topics
» Pokemon Trainer: Shadow
[Pokemon] Brotherhood [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 8:36 pm by J.J. Knight

» Pokemon Trainer: Damian
[Pokemon] Brotherhood [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 8:25 pm by J.J. Knight

» Heart of Steel
[Pokemon] Brotherhood [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 8:59 pm by Mau5Trap

» [Pokemon] Brotherhood [Closed]
[Pokemon] Brotherhood [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 12:44 am by J.J. Knight

» The Orre League [Closed]
[Pokemon] Brotherhood [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 1:56 pm by Elite 4 Mika

» Trainer Profile - Gray
[Pokemon] Brotherhood [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:35 pm by Mau5Trap

» Trainer Prof - Alasdair
[Pokemon] Brotherhood [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 9:04 pm by NotSoGallantGallade

» Champion Mika
[Pokemon] Brotherhood [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:13 am by Elite 4 Mika

» Multiverse 2.0
[Pokemon] Brotherhood [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 4:38 pm by J.J. Knight

» Pokemon Trainer: Luster
[Pokemon] Brotherhood [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:45 pm by J.J. Knight

» Pokemon Trainer: Joshua
[Pokemon] Brotherhood [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:42 pm by J.J. Knight

» The Reason for my Inactivity
[Pokemon] Brotherhood [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:58 am by J.J. Knight

» [Pokemon] Iron Will [Closed]
[Pokemon] Brotherhood [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:01 am by J.J. Knight

» Tsukune Aono (Rosario+Vampire RP)
[Pokemon] Brotherhood [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 2:08 am by BackwoodsBadASS

» [Pokemon] Ariel Stewart
[Pokemon] Brotherhood [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 1:30 am by Seluna

[Pokemon] Brotherhood [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hayzel

Hayzel

Credits : 123

[Pokemon] Brotherhood [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: [Pokemon] Brotherhood [Closed]   [Pokemon] Brotherhood [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 8:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hayzel sighed as he sat back on his leather couch , eyes fixed upon a small picture held firmly in his hands. He tried not to tear up, remembering the day it was took. They had spent the summer before in Undella Town, enjoying a relaxing vacation at the beach. In the picture, he had his arms around JJ, smiling in front of sand sculptures of Pokemon they'd built together while Drake made a triumphant pose over a mound of sand that has Carter's head sticking out of it.
"Whacha got there," asked a voice, whose lips had been right at his ear.
"Ah. Carter...don't do that."
Sighing the blonde set the photo down and turned around to his husband. "I was just thinking about how lonely it'll be when they have to go."
"Hayzel, they'll still be with us. Besides, if they don't go there won't be any us."
Hayzel made a noise of protest then hung his head, knowing he was right. 
"Im going to go to the Pokemon center to get the Pokemon from Aurea."
"Alright. Oh. Don't forget-"
"I know I know."
Carter laughed then left into the streets of Asperita City, leaving Hayzel in the living room on his own once more. Before the male could pick the picture back up, a loud yawn filled the room.
"Morning dad. Did pops just leave."
"Morning hun. And yeah, he had to go pick up somethings." Hayzel watched as Drake looked to the side, an annoyed expression reflecting in his narrowed blue eyes.
"He could have at least seen us off. Stupid old man."
"Oh no. He'll be back before you leave. And what did I say about talking about your father like that?"
Drake looked up to his dad apologetically then adjusted the bill to his visor. "Sorry..."
Hayzel gave a warm smile then got up to push his son's brown locks of hair over the top of the hat. "Your hair is so messy. Short of a cape and gaudy outfit, you look like a dragon trainer. Ah, I shouldn't say that. Your grandma would have you out to Jhoto in a flash if she heard me."
"Do I really? That's where Draco started right? That'd be sweet!"
Hayzel smiles softly then shook his head and laughed. "Go wake your brother up and tell him to get ready. I'll make you breakfast."
"Alright. I can't believe he's still in his room. I've been up for hours preparing. "
With that Drake left Hayzel to go to the kitchen and wandered into the hallway. Stopping at his brothers door, he began to beat his fist against the wood. "Hey Bro'! Time to get up. The early Pidove catches the sweaddle!"
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
J.J. Knight
The Multiverse CEO
J.J. Knight

Credits : 91

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Brotherhood [Closed]   [Pokemon] Brotherhood [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 10:41 pm

"Ow, my head..." said J.J. as he rubbed his head, the dufflebag rolling off his shoulder as he pushed the heavy load off his chest. He sat up and looked around, the area very similar. "Are we still in Asperta City?" asked J.J. as he stood up and brushed himself. He turned his head to the disgruntled man and smiled sheepishly. "Sorry about that, we....Carter? Is that you?"
Back to top Go down
https://multiverse.forumotion.com
Hayzel

Hayzel

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Brotherhood [Closed]   [Pokemon] Brotherhood [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 3:25 pm

"Were not supposed to know him yet," Drake hissed while picking guitae splinters off his back. Looking to Carter he scooted away ." Ah! I-I'm sorry."

"Oh you're going to be. That guitar was signed by the hottest girl in Kanto! The last girl Ill ever get too oogle at," the malr said while cracking his knuckles.
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
The Multiverse CEO
J.J. Knight

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Brotherhood [Closed]   [Pokemon] Brotherhood [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 3:36 pm

J.J. snickered, knowing Carter's relationship with Hayzel. "Hottest girl in Kanto huh? Who is that?" asked J.J., curious to which trainer that may be. "Is it Misty, or Sabrina?"
Back to top Go down
Hayzel

Hayzel

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Brotherhood [Closed]   [Pokemon] Brotherhood [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 5:44 pm

"Misty of course! She might be lacking asssests but man does she have a nice -,"

"Carter, are you trying to get Hayzel jealous," chimed an endearing voice from behind. Stepping up to the topof the steps, a golfen haired female with red rimmed glasses gave the trio a smile.

"O-oh Hi Bianca," the male said, rubbing the back of his head.

"You werent even intrested in Skyla and he got so enraged at her that he nearly blew up the Celestial Tower in thier battle over you."
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
The Multiverse CEO
J.J. Knight

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Brotherhood [Closed]   [Pokemon] Brotherhood [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 5:20 pm

"Sounds like Hayzel," whispered J.J. to Drake as he nudged him. He leaned toward Drake, trying to make himself look natural. "So, what exactly are we supposed to do now? Hayzel wasn't excactly clear on what we're supposed to be doing in the past."
Back to top Go down
Hayzel

Hayzel

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Brotherhood [Closed]   [Pokemon] Brotherhood [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 6:47 pm

"Uh... I'm not sure myself," Drake replied before being pullled back by his hoodie.

"Ill tell you what you're doing kid. I'm taking you to Cheren to have him teach you a lesson"

"Oh dear. Poor Cheren has enough to deal with as a new gym leader...," Bianca said softly while shaking her head. "Oh! You must be the new trainers. I was sent here to give you these," the woman said while holding out two Pokedexs.
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
The Multiverse CEO
J.J. Knight

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Brotherhood [Closed]   [Pokemon] Brotherhood [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 11:51 pm

"A Gym battle? I don't know, I think it is a little too soon...," said J.J. as he reached into his pocket and pulled out his Pokeball. 'I haven't even seen my Pokemon yet. How would I defeat Cheren in a battle? Simple; I can't,' thought J.J.

"I don't know if I'm ready to take on Cheren just yet. I'd have to do some training before I'm ready." said J.J. as he turned his head to Drake. "I don't know about you, but I don't want to lose my first battle to the Gym Leader."
Back to top Go down
Hayzel

Hayzel

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Brotherhood [Closed]   [Pokemon] Brotherhood [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 4:57 pm

Drake struggled trying to get free of the other males grasp. "If I could avoid it I would," he protested while still trying to get away. "Let me go old man!"

Carter huffed and picked the boy up, drapping him over his shoulder causing the boy to struggle more. "Shut up. This old man is taking you to get schooled. "
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
The Multiverse CEO
J.J. Knight

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Brotherhood [Closed]   [Pokemon] Brotherhood [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 5:34 pm

"Hehehe..." laughed J.J. nervously as Carter dragged Drake away, watching him protest. J.J. took a few steps forward before stopping. 'This may be my chance to do some training before I challenge Cheren to a battle...' thought J.J. as he began to walk backwards. "Sorry Drake, you're on your own on this one," said J.J. under his breath as he turned and ran in the opposite direction before Carter could notice.
Back to top Go down
Hayzel

Hayzel

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Brotherhood [Closed]   [Pokemon] Brotherhood [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 10:05 pm

"H-hey you jerk! Get back here," the boy roared while being drug into a school house.

Meanwhile, outside of town a young blonde gracefully scaled down the side of a cliff then looked upward towards an older red haired man. "Are you coming Master Adler," the male called while shielding his eyes from the sun.
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
The Multiverse CEO
J.J. Knight

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Brotherhood [Closed]   [Pokemon] Brotherhood [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 12:44 am

"Yes, yes, just give me a second," said the elder as he sat on the flat rock, his legs crossed. He leaned back, stretching his back muscles, which crackled loudly. Alder stood up and resumed stretching before jumping down the cliff in a free fall, landing beside Hayzel. As he landed, his knees gave a loud pop.

Eyes watering, he remained in the pose for several moments. "I'm getting to old for this...," muttered Alder as he straightened up, masking the pain in his knee.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Brotherhood [Closed]   [Pokemon] Brotherhood [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Pokemon] Brotherhood [Closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2