Share | 

[Pokemon] Brotherhood [Closed]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hayzel

Credits : 123

PostSubject: [Pokemon] Brotherhood [Closed]   Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:27 pm

Hayzel sighed as he sat back on his leather couch , eyes fixed upon a small picture held firmly in his hands. He tried not to tear up, remembering the day it was took. They had spent the summer before in Undella Town, enjoying a relaxing vacation at the beach. In the picture, he had his arms around JJ, smiling in front of sand sculptures of Pokemon they'd built together while Drake made a triumphant pose over a mound of sand that has Carter's head sticking out of it.
"Whacha got there," asked a voice, whose lips had been right at his ear.
"Ah. Carter...don't do that."
Sighing the blonde set the photo down and turned around to his husband. "I was just thinking about how lonely it'll be when they have to go."
"Hayzel, they'll still be with us. Besides, if they don't go there won't be any us."
Hayzel made a noise of protest then hung his head, knowing he was right. 
"Im going to go to the Pokemon center to get the Pokemon from Aurea."
"Alright. Oh. Don't forget-"
"I know I know."
Carter laughed then left into the streets of Asperita City, leaving Hayzel in the living room on his own once more. Before the male could pick the picture back up, a loud yawn filled the room.
"Morning dad. Did pops just leave."
"Morning hun. And yeah, he had to go pick up somethings." Hayzel watched as Drake looked to the side, an annoyed expression reflecting in his narrowed blue eyes.
"He could have at least seen us off. Stupid old man."
"Oh no. He'll be back before you leave. And what did I say about talking about your father like that?"
Drake looked up to his dad apologetically then adjusted the bill to his visor. "Sorry..."
Hayzel gave a warm smile then got up to push his son's brown locks of hair over the top of the hat. "Your hair is so messy. Short of a cape and gaudy outfit, you look like a dragon trainer. Ah, I shouldn't say that. Your grandma would have you out to Jhoto in a flash if she heard me."
"Do I really? That's where Draco started right? That'd be sweet!"
Hayzel smiles softly then shook his head and laughed. "Go wake your brother up and tell him to get ready. I'll make you breakfast."
"Alright. I can't believe he's still in his room. I've been up for hours preparing. "
With that Drake left Hayzel to go to the kitchen and wandered into the hallway. Stopping at his brothers door, he began to beat his fist against the wood. "Hey Bro'! Time to get up. The early Pidove catches the sweaddle!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
J.J. Knight
The Multiverse CEO

Credits : 91

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Brotherhood [Closed]   Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:50 pm

A tall, slim teenager turned his head toward the door as his brother knocked on the door, his deep blue eyes locked on the wooden frame. His long, silver hair stood at odd angles, having neglected brushing it this morning. He stood up and rolled out of bed, stretching his limbs. "I'm up, I'm up," he said as he walked over toward the closet and took out a large duffle bag and black jacket.

"Is Draco going to be there?" asked J.J. as he slipped his arms through the sleeves and walked towards the door, slinging the straps over his shoulders. The duffle bag hung weightless, though expected to carry much more supplies as his journey commences. "I'd like his approval for the Pokemon I choose."

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Brotherhood [Closed]   Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:21 am

Drake gave a bit of a shrug then turned away towards the kitchen. "Maybe. I mean, I bet he'd stop by if he was available, but he is the reigning Unova champ right now. Not to mention a Dragon elder. If we don't see him today, I'm sure he'll turn up on our journey. After all, he's like an uncle to us or something," the boy said.

"Boys. Breakfast is ready," Hayzel called while setting two bowls of porridge on the table. Looking out side, the blonde watched as Kibago hung laundry on the line along side Zoey. "They sure adapted to a domestic lifestyle," he said softly as the dragon and illusion Pokemon continued to do chores.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
J.J. Knight
The Multiverse CEO

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Brotherhood [Closed]   Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:50 am

J.J. grabbed the backseat of the chair and sat down, poking the grey porridge with his spoon. "If Draco comes, do you think he'll bring his Reshiram?" he asked as he pushed the porridge away. "I've only seen it a few times. I hear he rarely uses Rashiram in battle; not even for challengers for his Championship. It's the rarest and strongest Pokemon Draco has. He beat N and Ghetsis with it; not only that, he has super powerful Dragon Pokemon. His Dragonite and Salamence are wicked; I heard that no one has ever made his Dragonite faint before. Of course, it does have the Multiscale ability; which is quite useful..." rambled J.J. as he went into Draco's detailed accomplishments.

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Brotherhood [Closed]   Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:25 pm

Hayzel shook his head as Drake sat diwn and began to scarf down his oatmeal. "I don't know Jay. Draco didn't say much other than a confirmation that he'd see you both off. I'm sure he'll show off any Pokemon he brings with him if you ask though."

Hayzel petted J.J.'s head before taking a seat next to him at the table. As he started on his food, the front door opened in the other room, sibgnalking Carter's return.

"I'm home," sang Carter's voice a he came into the kitcheb with a tube like box. Though the glass was opaque, you could tell there were four spheres inside, obviously Pokeballs. "Your aunt Aurea sent these over. The ones not picked will go back to her."

Excitedly, Drake reached out and went to open the case only to have his hand slapped away by Carter. "Ow! What was that for?"

Carter smirked. "These are for J.J. to chose from. What makes you think you're getting one?"

Drake looked to Hayzel in protest but the blonde just picked up the case and handed it to J.J. "Pick whichever you'd like Jay."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
J.J. Knight
The Multiverse CEO

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Brotherhood [Closed]   Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:39 pm

J.J. blinked in surprise as Hayzel handed him the box with Pokeballs. "What, no Dragon type for me?" asked J.J. in slight confusion. However, he wasn't too surprised. Only Dragon Tamers were allowed to pick a Dragon Type starter for their journey. While powerful, he wasn't interested in catching only Dragon Type Pokemon.

J.J. sized up each Pokemon. "Let's see...Oshawott is a Water type Pokemon. It would prove useful against later gyms, but I'm sure I could build a team well rounded enough to take on the Gyms. Tepig evolves into a Fighting Type, Pignite, and would destroy Cheren's gym, but that would be too easy. Snivy is a Grass Type, which will give me a lot of problems later," said J.J. out loud as he examined the balls until he noticed a fourth.

"What's this? A fourth Pokemon?" He tought for a moment before picking up the Pokeball. "I'll choose this one. It must be special if she's offering it."

Last edited by J.J. Knight on Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://multiverse.forumotion.com
Hayzel

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Brotherhood [Closed]   Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:08 pm

Hayzel smiled then took the case from J.J and set it aside. "Thats true. Carter had a Tepig and I chose an Oshawott for my first time through Unova."

Drake frownded and looked away. "Why don't I get a Pokemon? I thought I was going on a journey too."

Shaking his head, Carter whacked Drake upside the head. "Stop acting like a brat and maybe you'll get one."

Drake hissed in pain as Carter took a seat at the table. Before he began to eat, he placed a gold and silver Pokeball in the center of the table. "What's that? Some sort of new ball," Drake asked while sitting up to get a closer look. "G.S. ..."

Hayzel looked out the kitchen window, doing his best not to show his sadness. "Dont worry about it. We'll explain it when Draco gets here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
J.J. Knight
The Multiverse CEO

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Brotherhood [Closed]   Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:21 pm

A mighty Salemence flew high in the sky, well above the clouds. It's elegant and powerful wings let it glide through the sky effortlessly. The Salemence roared as it began its decent. The trainer on its back gave a shout in joy as the Dragon dived. At the last minute, the Salemence spread its wings to catch air.

The Salemence landed in front of the Juniper house, its weight causing a small Earthquake. The ground shook violently as the Salemence gave a mighty roar, rearing its head back. Jumping off the Salemence's back, the Dragon Tamer walked over toward the house. His black cape whipped as the wind picked up around him.

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Brotherhood [Closed]   Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:24 pm

Drake ran to the window as the familiar Salmance echoed through the house. "He's here! He's here!" The brown haired boy quickly went to the front door to and swung it open to allow his godfather in. "Uncle Draco!!"

Hayzel sighed a bit as he stood up and held the kitchen cabinets shut. Sure enough a tiny tremor made the house rattle. "We really need to build a landing strip for him," Carter said while hugging Hayzel from behind. Hayzel gave a small laugh then slipped away from his lover to attend to the dishes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
J.J. Knight
The Multiverse CEO

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Brotherhood [Closed]   Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:05 pm

"Hello!" bellowed Draco, the blue-green haired Dragon Tamer as he walked inside. His features began to age; his hair duller than it once was. He also began to grow a goatee, giving him a "Are you ready to begin your adventure?" asked Draco, his voice much deeper and older than it once was in his youth. His green eyes scanned over Drake and J.J.

"Oh? Did you get your Pokemon already, J.J.?" asked Draco as he approached him.

"Y-Yes, sir," said J.J., clenching the Pokeball tight, nervous of Draco's approval.

"Which Pokemon did you choose?"

"I, er, don't know yet." replied J.J. sheepishly.

"You don't know?" said Draco as he scratched the back of his head as Salemence poked its head through the door, its broad shoulders and wings preventing it from entering the small house.

Last edited by J.J. Knight on Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://multiverse.forumotion.com
Hayzel

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Brotherhood [Closed]   Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:15 pm

Drake smiled and walked up to the man he was named for. "Hey Draco," he said happily, though more interested in Salmenece trying to get through the door. Laughing he pokes the dragon's nose, not even phased by the natural air of ferocity of a dragon Pokemon.

Smiling Hayzel came from the kitchen with a saucer if coffee. "It's good to see you again," he said softly while handing the cup and dish to his childhood friend. Meanwhile Carter stayed at the outside of the room, as he'd yet to fully warm up to the Dragon Master

Drake frowned a bit at Hayzel then looked over to j.j. with his Pokeball. "Is it my turn yet?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
J.J. Knight
The Multiverse CEO

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Brotherhood [Closed]   Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:27 pm

Draco laughed as he reached into his pocket. "You remind me of Hayzel. He was impatient for receiving his partner Pokemon too," said Draco with a small smile as he withdrew a Pokeball. "I was very lucky to find this Pokemon. Dratini are not native in Unova," said Draco as he held the Pokeball at chest level. "I found it while I was meditating in the Abundant Shrine. I found it underneath a Waterfall. It seems like it was abandoned, so I caught it to keep it safe. It is still a baby, but it is still stronger than most Pokemon in this area," said Draco as he handed Drake the Pokeball.

"Keep in mind; it is still an infant. Don't expect it to know how to battle right away. You need to baby it. Same with you, J.J.," added Draco as he turned his head toward his direction. "You both need to keep your Pokemon safe and let them grow strong. Catch Pokemon from all over Unova. I hope to see one of you challenging me for the Championship!"

"Yes sir!" exclaimed J.J.

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Brotherhood [Closed]   Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:49 pm

Drake's eyes widened as he reached out and took the Pokeball. "R-really!? For me," he said while gazing at the orb. The boy was left speechless, both star struck and deeply honored. Breathless, he plopped himself on the chair behind him. "Th-thank you," he said softly.

Hayzel clutched his head a bit as a headache began to come on. "Ah...Carter...."

Carter winced a bit, feeling the pain too, "I know." Grabbing the G.S. ball from the table, he brought it into the living room and set it down on the coffee table.

Hayzel sighed and took a seat on the couch, looking over to his boys and Draco. "About your journey...there is something you boys have to know...," he said softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
J.J. Knight
The Multiverse CEO

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Brotherhood [Closed]   Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:57 pm

Draco turned his head towards Hayzel, his eyes dropped to the G.S. Ball. He narrowed his eyes as he looked away from the ball and to Hayzel. "Hayzel, you're not intending on doing what I think you're doing now, are you?" asked Draco as the Salamence turned its head toward their direction.

"What's that?" asked J.J., noticing the G.S. Ball for the first time.

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Brotherhood [Closed]   Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:45 pm

Hayzel nodded to Draco. "They have to Draco. Or rather, they already have," he replied before turning his attention to his sons. "This is the G.S. ball. I forgotten relic from Jhoto. A man named Kurt left this in the Elder's care before he died then in turn I inherited it. It contains a sleeping Pokemon named Celebi, the master of time."

Drake, snapping out of his awe leaned in to look at the ball. "Sounds like a powerful Pokemon! Are you going to give it to one of us?"

Laughing, Hayzel shook his. "That's not the case, I'm sorry to disappoint you."

"Then what," Drake asked while kicking his legs up on the coffee table.

Walking by, Carter pushed the boy's legs to the floor. "A long time ago you two did something to save us and Unova. We can't tell you anymore than that otherwise it'll mess with the time line."

"What!? That's insane!?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
J.J. Knight
The Multiverse CEO

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Brotherhood [Closed]   Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:52 pm

"I don't understand-" said J.J. before being interupted by Draco.

"Are you CRAZY?" yelled Draco as he walked toward Hayzel, glaring at him. "These boys haven't even had their first battle! They are inexperienced! At least give them time before throwing them back! How do you think they'll do if we throw them into this without any preparation?"

Salemence roared from within the household, causing it to quake slightly from its mighty roar.

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Brotherhood [Closed]   Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:28 pm

"Because that's how it was. The fact that you can't remember is a sign that the point is coming close where have to send them. The fact is they went back when they were starting their journey and then they...ah."

Hayzel cluthced his head then looked up at Draco. "If we don't send them back now...there won't be a now," Carter said while giving Hayzel's shoulder a rub. "They will train and become strong. They won't just arrive at the conflict...of what I can remember I think I met them right as they started out and then they grew strong. If we don't do this it'll undo their place in history and Unova as we know it will be gone."

Hayzel blinked up at Carter then rested his cheek on is hand. "You know we have to Draco. Don't worry. We'll all be there...though, I think it was kind of a shock having to deal with teenagers fresh off being ones ourselves."

Drake blinked at the others then stood up. "If we saved Unova then we have to go!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
J.J. Knight
The Multiverse CEO

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Brotherhood [Closed]   Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:40 pm

"Yes, we must," replied J.J., agreeing with Drake. "I'm not exactly sure what's going on, but I'll do my best to save Unova."

Draco clenched his fists and sighed in defeat. "Very well...Very well. I think this is a bad idea to send them out there, but it seems I'll be overruled here..." said Draco as he turned, his cape whipped around as he walked toward the door. "I wish you all luck. Train hard and well," finished Draco as he walked out.

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Brotherhood [Closed]   Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:05 am

Hayzel shook his head and went to the window. "Come by more often," he shouted before turning around to focus on his sons. "I'm sorry if this is confusing. I don't really understand it myself I..."

"Hayzel..." Carter said cautiously as the blonde's body suddenly produced a faint warm auara of light. Looking up, they male's eyes had gone from the normal crystal blue to a dark green, with a faint hinge of red in his pupils.

"The children must go back in time. The preservation of the past and the future, as well as the safety of the Pokemon of the entire world hinges upon their displacement in time. This must and will be done. It is my will."

Carter quickly stepped forward and reached out to catch Hayzel as he collapsed. "Dang it Arceus...,' he said under his breath.

Drake blinked and looked to his brother. "Uh...what just happened?"

"It doesn't matter. Go get your things so we can send you off."

Drake stuck his tongue out at his father before running off to grab his bag from his room.

"Wait just a second J.J.," Hayzel said weakly while using Carter to keep his balance. "I have something for you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
J.J. Knight
The Multiverse CEO

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Brotherhood [Closed]   Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:18 pm

"Was that Arceus?" said J.J., his eyes wide with surprise. "Arceus is the God of all Pokemon...What exactly happened?" he asked as Hayzel beckoned for him. "You have something...for me?"

J.J. approached Hayzel, helping Carter support him and walk Hayzel to the table. "Hayzel, what's going on?"

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Brotherhood [Closed]   Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:10 pm

"I hate when he does that...Its nothing. Youll learn all about it in the past," the blonde said softly. Puting his hand down his shirt, he pulled out a necklace. "This is a dragon fang. Draco gave it to me when I we were little. I want you to have it, so that wherever you go, whatever you learn, youll know that you will always be apart of this family okay?"

Carter gave a slight nod of agreement as Drake slipped back into the room. "Uh? Did I miss something?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
J.J. Knight
The Multiverse CEO

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Brotherhood [Closed]   Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:21 pm

J.J. nodded and smiled at Hayzel. "Of course, I already know that." said J.J. as he took the Dragon Fang necklace and slipped his head between the loop. The Dragon Fang dropped onto his chest with a small bounce and hung from his neck. "Why would you say something like that?" he asked with a slight frown. "It's not like we're going to be gone forever, right?"

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Brotherhood [Closed]   Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:26 pm

'Of course. Its just you might meet your-".

"I think its best we leave it at that. Time altering and all that," Carter interupted. "Well. If you two are ready. We can send you back."

"Awesome," Drake said while adjusting his cap. "I'm ready!."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
J.J. Knight
The Multiverse CEO

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Brotherhood [Closed]   Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:32 pm

"Give me a second," said J.J. as he walked away from the kitchen and towards his room. As he entered the room, he grabbed a large dufflebag he packed the night previously. He hoisted the bag over his shoulder and took one last look around the bedroom. "I'll miss it here." said J.J. quietly as he stepped out of the room and closed the door. "But it's time for me to set off on my Journey."

J.J. returned to the kitchen and stood beside Drake. He turned his head and looked at Drake with a wide smile. "Ready, buddy?"

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Brotherhood [Closed]   Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:59 pm

Hayzel dropped to his knees and hugged hus boys tightly,. "I'm going to miss you two so much."

"Its time," Carter said while giving the boys a nod goodbye. Taking the GS ball, he held it out and opened it up. The room suddenly began to be awash with leaves. Drake felt his skin crawl as he suddenly felt as if the floor had dropped out beneath him. Free falling, he let our a scream and dissapearesd into the vortex if time with his brither.

Years Past:

Strumming his guitar softly, a younger Carter Juniper sat on the park bench on look out hill, playing a small tune while waiting for his friend Bianca to join hIm. Since Hayzel was busy helping Adler out in the next town iver, he dedcided to come visit Cheren and to congradlate him on becoming a gym leader in person
As a surprise. As he strummed away, his ears caught the wind picking up and an echo of screams. Suddenly he felt simething heavy be thrusted ontop of him, knocking him over whilevshattering his guitar. " Ah! Misty!" He cried out while reaching for a dissembodied string. Sitting up, he turned around and glared at the two boys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Brotherhood [Closed]   

Back to top Go down

[Pokemon] Brotherhood [Closed]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next