Share | 

[Pokemon] Heart of a Dragon[Closed]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hayzel

Credits : 123

PostSubject: [Pokemon] Heart of a Dragon[Closed]   Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:53 am

As the sun peaked down between the space between the two tall apartment buildings, Hayzel Brookes shielded his eyes and scanned the crowd while is companion Carter Juniper did the same in the opposite direction. Not seeing the Musharna that had been chasing him, the blonde let out a sigh and rested against the wall. "We finally lost it. How can your sister stand to work for her? She looked as if she was going to dissect me!"

Carter chuckled and rested his hands behind his head. "Fennel can be a little eccentric. I don't think you'll be safe till we get out of the city. Good thing you already won your badge. She'd probably jump you as soon as we came out of the gym."

Hayzel laughed then reached behind him to pet his Axew that was resting in the hood of his wingull jacket. "Kibago here really came through for me. I thought that Pansage was going to destroy us after what he did to Miju."

The older male reached out and patted his lover's back while giving him a grin. "That's the Unova region for you. Our gyms our top notch. The first gym is one of the hardest challenges a trainer here faces. Speaking of challenges...do you have an answer for me yet?"

The blonde blushed darkly then turned to walk out to the main road that ran west towards the next route. "Such a lovely day," he said, attempting to change the subject.

Last edited by Hayzel on Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
J.J. Knight
The Multiverse CEO

Credits : 91

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Heart of a Dragon[Closed]   Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:03 am

A colossal explosion shook the ground as a cloud of smoke gathered above a small patch of trees. Two large Pokemon flew out of the cloud of smoke and continued their massive battle in the sky. The first was a large Salamence; its blade-like wings sliced through the air with ease as it flew around the smoke. It roared loudly as it shot a stream of fire at the other. The second Pokemon was a giant Dragonite, a lot larger than the average Dragonite. It dodged the fire with ease as it danced in the sky with grace.

(All I got right now. In pain)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://multiverse.forumotion.com
Hayzel

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Heart of a Dragon[Closed]   Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:51 am

As Hayzel and Carter made their way onto Route 3, flashing lights and loud noises from the sky caught their attention. Taking a better look, they noticed two dragon Pokemon fighting in the sky. As they continued the two hid under trees to make sure they wouldn't be in the line of fire.

"What the hell is going on? Those pokemon aren't from this region!"

Hayzel nodded then peeked out from under the tree, "Yeah. That's a Dragonite...and the other is a Salmence I think..."

Carter pulled Hayzel back under the tree then hunkered down. "There must be some foreign trainers battling it out near by. Let's just wait here till they calm down."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
J.J. Knight
The Multiverse CEO

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Heart of a Dragon[Closed]   Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:34 pm

"Very good. Your Dragon Dance is perfect. Dragonite, attack with Hurricane and Dragon Rush. Salamence, go on the defensive. Dodge the attack and use Flamethrower to knock Dragonite out of the sky," said a tall trainer. He stood in a small clearing, wearing a long cape with blue-green armor-like attire and a hat. Behind him, a Garchomp and Flygon stood, observing their kin do battle in the sky.

The flow of the battle changed drastically as the Dragonite moved onto the offensive. Dragonite began to spin, forcing air to swirl. The force caused the air around the Pokemon to gather quickly until it was hard for Salamence to fly. It did not back down as it shot a stream of fire at Dragonite, heating up the gust of wind. The Dragonite blasted throw the main gust and rammed its tail against Salemence's head. Disoriented, the Salemence lost its balance and fell, slamming into the earth beside the trainer.

Without hesitance, the trainer reached into his bag and pulled out a Full Restore and began to clean the injuries as the powerful Dragonite landed beside him. "You did superb, my friends," said the trainer softly.
Back to top Go down
Hayzel

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Heart of a Dragon[Closed]   Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:48 pm

The couple watched as the dragon's fought it out in the sky, in the distance they could hear someone calling out attacks, but oddly enough for both Pokemon. As the Pokemon descended, Hayzel stood up and began to wander in the direction it fell. Still bit shocked, Carter followed close behind. "Hayzel, where are you going?"

"To go see what's going on. Battling your own dragons against each other is a training technique taught by the dragon elders back home. Maybe it's someone I know."

Carter sighed and tugged gently at the white tail of Hayzel's Wingull jacket. "Your new found confidence is going to get us into trouble," he mumbled.

Ignoring Carter, the blonde walked down the path until he spotted the two Pokemon and their master together. Coming closer, he made sure to approach in a way that wouldn't startle the two dragon Pokemon. "Umm. Hello there. Are you from Blackthorn City," he asked, still careful to keep his distance from the dragons unless they showed interest in interacting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
J.J. Knight
The Multiverse CEO

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Heart of a Dragon[Closed]   Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:55 pm

The trainer stood as Hayzel and Carter approached him. The Garchomp turned its head and growled at the trainers, showing its fangs as it prepared to attack. "Easy, Garchomp," said the trainer as he patted it on the head and turned his attention to Hayzel and Carter. "Yes, I am from Blackthorn City. My name is Draco, Master of Dragons," he said in a cool voice. With Garchomp, Salamence, Flygon, and Dragonite by his side, not many would argue that claim.
Back to top Go down
Hayzel

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Heart of a Dragon[Closed]   Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:04 pm

Hayzel blinked then straightened up in shock. "Not, you can't be the same Draco. Do you remember me? We used to play together in the Dragon's Den and study with the elders!" The boy blinked up at the Dragon master with his eyes that were unmistakably from his mother Clair. As he waited for a reply, his Axew awoke from it's sleeping place in his hood, then popped up onto his shoulder to see what was going on. Seeing the other dragons, he quickly dropped to the ground and hid behind his trainer's legs, shaking a bit in fear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
J.J. Knight
The Multiverse CEO

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Heart of a Dragon[Closed]   Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:08 pm

Draco blinked in surprise. "Hayzel? No way, it can't be!" he exclaimed. Draco quickly examined his eyes before laughing. "Yup, there's no doubt. Those are the eyes of Clair," he chuckled as the Garchomp approached him. Garchomp towered over the trainers and the Axew. It turned its attention to the Axew and licked it lips, eying the Axew as its next possible meal.
Back to top Go down
Hayzel

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Heart of a Dragon[Closed]   Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:35 pm

Hayzel blushed a bit then nodded while Axew quickly scrambled to hide in the boy's hoodie. "It's good to see you. I haven't heard from you since you left Blackthorn to start your Journey. Of course I ended up moving myself then took...a vacation," he said, trying to figure out the best way to explain his absence from the world. "This is Carter Juniper he's my-"

Carter stepped forward and extend his hand, "Fiance. I'm Hayzel's fiance."

In a blushing frenzy, the blonde pushed the man away from his childhood friend, 'Don't say things like that!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
J.J. Knight
The Multiverse CEO

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Heart of a Dragon[Closed]   Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:43 pm

"What? Really?" asked Draco as he looked at Carter. "Well, congratulations!" said Draco as he shook Carter's hand. "I'm sure you two will be a great couple," said Draco as the Salamence got to its feet. Draco leaned his head forward and spoke in a low voice. "If you want to know anything about Hayzel when she was young, ask me. I have some wild stories about her when she was growing up." he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Hayzel

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Heart of a Dragon[Closed]   Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:56 pm

Hayzel blushed in embarrassment and turned to the Dragonite. "You got really big! I saw your battle, you were amazing," he praised, having not seen the Pokemon since it was a Dratini. Carter began to snicker, thinking about the fun he could have with Draco. Whispering back he gave a small grin, "Yeah. I'd lover to hear all about her escapades."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
J.J. Knight
The Multiverse CEO

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Heart of a Dragon[Closed]   Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:09 pm

The Dragonite lowered its head so Hayzel could pet it. It closed its eyes as Hayzel petted around the horn. Draco chuckled and kept his voice low. "Well, Hayzel always had a problem keeping her shirt on. I can't tell you how many times I had to tell her to keep her shirt on." snickered Draco.
Back to top Go down
Hayzel

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Heart of a Dragon[Closed]   Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:37 pm

Carter burst out laughing and held his side. "Oh really? that's still a problem. Especially when we are at a beach." Hayzel continued to pet the Dragonite then looked back and raised his eyebrow at his lover, confused as to what the two could be talking about. "So Draco, what brings you to Unova," Hayzel asked while continuing to pet the Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
J.J. Knight
The Multiverse CEO

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Heart of a Dragon[Closed]   Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:43 pm

"Training, of course," said Draco as he crossed his arms. "I heard Krobra entered the Unova League, so I'm going too as well. Plus, I wouldn't mind adding a few more Dragons to my team," said Draco as he turned his attention to the Axew. "Speaking of which, Axew is a Dragon type. Where did you get it?" asked Draco as he knelled down to one knee and examined the Axew.
Back to top Go down
Hayzel

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Heart of a Dragon[Closed]   Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:40 pm

Axew cuddled into the man's hand while Hayzel kneeld down as well. "Mom sent him to me. She heard I was enrolling into the Unova league and the elders decided that it was time I start training a dragon..." Carter crossed his arms and gave a little scoff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
J.J. Knight
The Multiverse CEO

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Heart of a Dragon[Closed]   Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:46 pm

"Clair sent you the Axew, huh?" said Draco as he stood up and tapped his chin in thought. After a few moments, Draco reached into his pocket and withdrew his Pokedex. He imputed Axew's data and read from the entry. "Well, according to this, Axew is commonly found in Mistralton Cave and it's evolved form, Fraxure, can be found on Victory Road. However, I heard a rumor that an Axew was spotted in Wellspring Cave."

Draco turned his head toward his Dragonite before turning his attention to Hayzel and Carter. "Have you two earned the Trio Badge yet? I am going to search for an Axew before challenging the Gym."
Back to top Go down
Hayzel

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Heart of a Dragon[Closed]   Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:31 am

Hayzel nodded then brought out his badge case to show off the shiny red blue and green badge. "Yeah. I had to face off against Cilan. Miju, my Oshawott took down his Lillipup easily, but his Pansage out matched us. Luckily Kibago here pulled through for me. His Dual Chop was amazing!"

The tiny Dragon pokemon flexed the best it could with its tiny arms, showing off as he was praised.

Carter looked to the side and scratched the back of his head. "I'm not the battling type. I'm travelling with Hayzel to support him and do odd jobs to support us. There is also the whole planning a wedding bit," he said while giving a laugh. Hayzel sunk his face into his hands while as flash of red suddenly lit up the area and revealed his Oshawott who promptly used Scald in the male's face.
"Ah! Damn that's hot! Stupid little beaver thing!"

Taking his scalchop, the tiny otter Pokemon began to hit the male in the shin. Embarrassed for his Pokemon's behavior, Hayzel scooped up the enraged Pokemon and held it against his chest. "Don't be picking on Oshawott. It's not his fault that my dad brainwashed him. If I knew what it was I'd tell him that he was wrong, but dad seemed to have really gotten to him."

Hayzel turned back towards Draco hugging his Pokemon while it cuddled into his shoulder and gave Carter and menacing glare as if to say "I win".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
J.J. Knight
The Multiverse CEO

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Heart of a Dragon[Closed]   Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:43 pm

'Did Carter call Hayzel "him"...? Nah, I must've misheard him.' thought Draco as he turned towards Garchomp. "Congrats on the victory. I'll meet you two later. I'll be searching for that Axew in Wellspring Cave. Good luck going against Lenora in Nacrene City. I heard she uses Normal type Pokemon," said Draco as Garchomp lay on the ground and Draco climbed up on it's back.

Draco removed the Pokeballs from his belt and returned Dragonite, Flygon, and Salamence to their respective Pokeballs. "After I catch it, I'm going back to Striaton City to challenge them to a Gym Battle to train Axew. I'll be looking for you afterward. Good luck," said Draco as the Garchomp stood up. In a burst of speed, the Garchomp raced toward Wellspring Cave, almost gliding all the way back.
Back to top Go down
Hayzel

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Heart of a Dragon[Closed]   Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:25 pm

Hayzel waved to his friend as he he watched him and his dragon run off towards the cave. "It was nice to see him again. Last time I saw him was on t.v., during the Indigo League. After he lost he went into hiding. My mom and Lance went to look for him but they weren't able to find him so they assumed he'd just ran off to another Region."

Carter nodded then began to start down the path Nacrene city. "Seems pretty strong to me. He's probably going to wipe the floor with such fully trained Pokemon."

Smiling Hayzel returned Miju into it's ball then walked up to Carter and looped their arms together. "I hear Nacarene city has a nice restaurant. Let's get something to eat while we are there!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
J.J. Knight
The Multiverse CEO

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Heart of a Dragon[Closed]   Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:01 pm

Pokemon fled as the large Garchomp glided through the air. Anything unfortunate to be hit by Garchomp's razor blade-like wings were sliced in two. For short bouts when Garchomp was close to the land, it would extend its feet and resume running at lightning fast speeds. It was an effective, yet destructive, way to travel.

Draco clung to his hat as he rode the mighty Garchomp, his arm wrapped tightly around it's neck. He passed several beginning Trainers, all in awe and shock of what a powerful Pokemon Garchomp was. He doubted any of the trainers had ever heard or seen a Garchomp before, as Garchomp isn't native to the Unova Region.

It wasn't long until Garchomp and Draco reached Wellspring Cave. Garchomp reared it's head back and spread it's wings as it approached the entrance to stop. Draco climbed off its back and turned his head toward the entrance. "Let's hope that we find an Axew in there. I'd hate to travel farther," he said to Garchomp as they walked inside the cave, disappearing inside it's caverns.

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Heart of a Dragon[Closed]   Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:40 am

As the couple traveled down the Route, they arrived at a Childcare facility. Coming up to check it out, they noticed that all the children and care providers were huddled around a playground set, many of them upset. Carter getting curious tapped one of the ladies on the shoulder. "Something wrong ma'am," he asked politely.

"Yes, a random Pokemon came out of no where and broke the swing set with an attack. Now the children cannot play on it and it's really upsetting them. As you can see we don't have much here. The swing set was their favorite."

Carter smiled. "Just have everyone move out of the way. I can fix it," he said while pulling out two Pokeballs. "Come on out JoJo and Sir Nite!"

Hearing his call, the two Pokeballs burst open, revealing a Joltik and Pignite, ready for an order from their master. "Alright guys. These kids need their sing set repaired, think you can help out?"

The Pokemon made noise in agreement while the children cheered. "Alright, Joltik use string-shot to bind the bar really tight okay?" The yellow Pokemon gave a nod then turned around and spat out a silver string that bound the broken piece of metal that had once held the swing set upright. Once it was lifted up to it's proper place, he looked to his Pignite. "Alright. Now use flamethrower and melt the metal back together."

The Pokemon grunted then let out a blast of fire that melted the string but bounded the metal together. Hayzel smiled at his lover then stepped forward and pulled out a Pokeball. "Now Miju, come out and use water gun so that the metal will cool and not fall apart." The tiny otter Pokemon jumped out of it's ball and immediately began to spray the swing set with water, cooling the metal so that it would harden and complete the bonding process.

Once completed, Carter pushed Hayzel into the swing to test it out. Once the children saw that their toy was working once more they crowded the two and gave them hugs. "hey. Woah! Come on now," Carter said while smiling at all his new fans.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
J.J. Knight
The Multiverse CEO

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Heart of a Dragon[Closed]   Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:04 am

"Enjoying the fanfare?" said a cool voice behind them. A tall man stood beside the fence surrounding the property. He had pale skin, long, spiky white hair, and cold, soulless black eyes. He wore what looked like a black and white kimono. Six Pokeballs were fastened to his sash.

The man walked towards them, his focus on Hayzel and Carter. "Not many would take time out of their day to fix something that don't belong to them," the man stopped beside the swing set and placed his thin hand on the mended metal. He was silent for a few moments before chuckling to himself. "I'm somewhat impressed. Using a String Shot to hold the bar while it mends, then using Flamethrower and Water Gun to mend the bar. Very...clever," he said with a monotone voice.

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Heart of a Dragon[Closed]   Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:12 am

Carter smiled then waved to the silver haired trainer. "Thanks. I'm a handy man by trade. I'm really god at fixing things like this. Hey wait! Don't touch me there," he said while begin dragged away by the kids who wanted to him and his Pokemon to play. Hayzel smiled as he watched his lover playing pretend with the others. "He's really great isn't he," he mused before turning around. Turning around, he suddenly felt his everything drain from his face. Before him stood a ghost, or at least what he thought to be a ghost. "A-are you Kr-krobra? Shouldn't you be dead," the boy asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
J.J. Knight
The Multiverse CEO

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Heart of a Dragon[Closed]   Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:21 pm

His hand lowered as he slowly turned his head towards Hayzel, his face stony. "Yes, I should be dead," said Krobra as he walked towards Hayzel slowly. "I spent seven years in Ilex Forest, healing after my Charizard took me away from the stadium," said Krobra as he stopped and stared at Hayzel's face. His cold, black eyes narrowed as he stared at Hayzel's face before turning his attention towards Axew. "A Dragon type Pokemon. Either you are lucky to have found one, or you are a Dragon Tamer," said Krobra before he returned his attention to Hayzel. "Do you know a Dragon Tamer named Draco?" asked Krobra softly.

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Heart of a Dragon[Closed]   Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:44 pm

Hayzel's Axew popped up from the hood of his jacket and stared at the trainer. Hazyel nodded softly then sat his Oshawott on the ground. "Yes. My mother is Clair of the Jhoto league and I grew up along side Draco until he left to start his path as a dragon master. I'm just starting myself..." he said while looking at the other in amazement.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Heart of a Dragon[Closed]   

Back to top Go down

[Pokemon] Heart of a Dragon[Closed]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next