Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multiple Universes Collide

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Hayzel
[Pokemon] Haley Cade Trainer Card I_vote_lcap[Pokemon] Haley Cade Trainer Card I_voting_bar[Pokemon] Haley Cade Trainer Card I_vote_rcap 
J.J. Knight
[Pokemon] Haley Cade Trainer Card I_vote_lcap[Pokemon] Haley Cade Trainer Card I_voting_bar[Pokemon] Haley Cade Trainer Card I_vote_rcap 
Kisame
99nour
Seluna
Mau5Trap
NotSoGallantGallade
EvilMegaCookie
ChrisSeeker
Dragonclaw
Latest topics
» Pokemon Trainer: Shadow
[Pokemon] Haley Cade Trainer Card I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 8:36 pm by J.J. Knight

» Pokemon Trainer: Damian
[Pokemon] Haley Cade Trainer Card I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 8:25 pm by J.J. Knight

» Heart of Steel
[Pokemon] Haley Cade Trainer Card I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 8:59 pm by Mau5Trap

» [Pokemon] Brotherhood [Closed]
[Pokemon] Haley Cade Trainer Card I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 12:44 am by J.J. Knight

» The Orre League [Closed]
[Pokemon] Haley Cade Trainer Card I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 1:56 pm by Elite 4 Mika

» Trainer Profile - Gray
[Pokemon] Haley Cade Trainer Card I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:35 pm by Mau5Trap

» Trainer Prof - Alasdair
[Pokemon] Haley Cade Trainer Card I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 9:04 pm by NotSoGallantGallade

» Champion Mika
[Pokemon] Haley Cade Trainer Card I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:13 am by Elite 4 Mika

» Multiverse 2.0
[Pokemon] Haley Cade Trainer Card I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 4:38 pm by J.J. Knight

» Pokemon Trainer: Luster
[Pokemon] Haley Cade Trainer Card I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:45 pm by J.J. Knight

» Pokemon Trainer: Joshua
[Pokemon] Haley Cade Trainer Card I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:42 pm by J.J. Knight

» The Reason for my Inactivity
[Pokemon] Haley Cade Trainer Card I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:58 am by J.J. Knight

» [Pokemon] Iron Will [Closed]
[Pokemon] Haley Cade Trainer Card I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:01 am by J.J. Knight

» Tsukune Aono (Rosario+Vampire RP)
[Pokemon] Haley Cade Trainer Card I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 2:08 am by BackwoodsBadASS

» [Pokemon] Ariel Stewart
[Pokemon] Haley Cade Trainer Card I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 1:30 am by Seluna

[Pokemon] Haley Cade Trainer Card

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seluna

Seluna

Credits : 10

[Pokemon] Haley Cade Trainer Card Empty
PostSubject: [Pokemon] Haley Cade Trainer Card   [Pokemon] Haley Cade Trainer Card I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 3:11 am

Character Name: Haley Cade
Race: Human
Nationality: Kanto
Sexuality: Straight
Birth date: 03-28-94
Hair color: Black with one pink stripe on her left side.
Hair style: Just above her shoulders, straight.
Eye color: Crystal-clear blue
Body Structure: Frail
Style: Shy and modest
Height: 5'4''
Disabilities: Very Fearful
Religion: Agnostic
Education: High-School
Specialy: Eeveelutions
Personality: Haley is an extremely shy girl in the depths of her soul but would rather put on a mask for everyone she meets and give off a very normal and possibly boring appeal to most people. When it comes down to thick and thin, Haley loves everyone and would lay down everything for her loved ones.

Pokemon:
[Pokemon] Haley Cade Trainer Card 133
Name: Haru
Nature: Lax
Ability: Run Away
Level: 12
Tail Whip, Tackle, Helping Hand, Sand Attack

History: Haley Cade is from a long line of pokemon breeders. Her family is extremely strict with their career and expected Haley to fulfill their expectations of a perfect breeder. However she did not share their passion for breeding. This created much tension and sparks between her and her family. She longed for adventure and people to call friends. There was no one to call a friend where she lived so naturally Haley had no regrets in wishing she could be elsewhere. She luckily got the chance to when her mother gave birth to her younger brother, Eric, who was now expected to inherit the family business one day. At the age of 16 she began her journey with her pet Eevee, Haru, and said goodbye to her family...She hasn't contacted them since.
Back to top Go down

[Pokemon] Haley Cade Trainer Card
Page 1 of 1