Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multiple Universes Collide

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Hayzel
[Pokemon] Kaidy's Trainer Card I_vote_lcap[Pokemon] Kaidy's Trainer Card I_voting_bar[Pokemon] Kaidy's Trainer Card I_vote_rcap 
J.J. Knight
[Pokemon] Kaidy's Trainer Card I_vote_lcap[Pokemon] Kaidy's Trainer Card I_voting_bar[Pokemon] Kaidy's Trainer Card I_vote_rcap 
Kisame
99nour
Seluna
Mau5Trap
NotSoGallantGallade
EvilMegaCookie
ChrisSeeker
Dragonclaw
Latest topics
» Pokemon Trainer: Shadow
[Pokemon] Kaidy's Trainer Card I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 8:36 pm by J.J. Knight

» Pokemon Trainer: Damian
[Pokemon] Kaidy's Trainer Card I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 8:25 pm by J.J. Knight

» Heart of Steel
[Pokemon] Kaidy's Trainer Card I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 8:59 pm by Mau5Trap

» [Pokemon] Brotherhood [Closed]
[Pokemon] Kaidy's Trainer Card I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 12:44 am by J.J. Knight

» The Orre League [Closed]
[Pokemon] Kaidy's Trainer Card I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 1:56 pm by Elite 4 Mika

» Trainer Profile - Gray
[Pokemon] Kaidy's Trainer Card I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:35 pm by Mau5Trap

» Trainer Prof - Alasdair
[Pokemon] Kaidy's Trainer Card I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 9:04 pm by NotSoGallantGallade

» Champion Mika
[Pokemon] Kaidy's Trainer Card I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:13 am by Elite 4 Mika

» Multiverse 2.0
[Pokemon] Kaidy's Trainer Card I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 4:38 pm by J.J. Knight

» Pokemon Trainer: Luster
[Pokemon] Kaidy's Trainer Card I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:45 pm by J.J. Knight

» Pokemon Trainer: Joshua
[Pokemon] Kaidy's Trainer Card I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:42 pm by J.J. Knight

» The Reason for my Inactivity
[Pokemon] Kaidy's Trainer Card I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:58 am by J.J. Knight

» [Pokemon] Iron Will [Closed]
[Pokemon] Kaidy's Trainer Card I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:01 am by J.J. Knight

» Tsukune Aono (Rosario+Vampire RP)
[Pokemon] Kaidy's Trainer Card I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 2:08 am by BackwoodsBadASS

» [Pokemon] Ariel Stewart
[Pokemon] Kaidy's Trainer Card I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 1:30 am by Seluna

[Pokemon] Kaidy's Trainer Card

Go down 
AuthorMessage
99nour

99nour

Credits : 30

[Pokemon] Kaidy's Trainer Card Empty
PostSubject: [Pokemon] Kaidy's Trainer Card   [Pokemon] Kaidy's Trainer Card I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 3:27 pm

Character Name: Kaidy Kudos [Used to be called KayDK]
Race: Human
Nationality: Kanto
Sexuality: Straight
Birth date: February 17th
Hair color: Light Brown
Hair style: Long&Straight Curl-Free, soft hair
Eye color: Light Brown
Body Structure: Average
Height:Average (Bad with inches)
Typical clothing: A plain light pink T-Shirt, a light blue skirt, brown sandals, and always wears a watch-like bracelet on her arm and a necklace around her neck. Most likely to carry a picnic basket when she wants to.
Dislikes: Wearing warm clothes.
Fears: Heights
Personal goals: Finding out about herself
General attitude: Nice, kind, caring, always helping people but can be much different during problems.
Favorite Pokemon: Jigglypuff
Favorite Types: Grass and Water
Pokemon on hand: Jigglypuff
[Pokemon] Kaidy's Trainer Card Box_XD_039
Level: 9
Nature: Exiciting, cute
Ability: Sing, Defense Curl, Pound
History: Kaidy was living happily with her family. She used to go to the forest daily, to find pokemons, while holding a picnic which had flowers, 2 Pokeballs, and food she gathers like fruits. Until one day she found a Jigglypuff. Kaidy thought it was the cutest thing she's ever seen. She walked slowly to Jigglypuff, but then it started running away. Kaidy didn't want to give up so she quickly ran while yelling "Hey wait!! I won't hurt you!!". She ran for half an hour, but yet she still managed to remember which way was home. Jigglypuff then jumped over a gap that Kaidy wouldn't be able to jump over, Kaidy still tried to jump it but she failed and her head hit a piece of metal that was at the bottom of the gap.

After 2 hours Kaidy woke up, the first thing she saw was Jigglypuff. "What.. Happened.." Kaidy said in confusion. "Who are you.. Who am I?" still confused, and dizzy. "Gah! I don't know anything anymore!" she yelled in shock as she stood up. "Who am I.. Where am I.. What am I doing here.. What am I going to do.. What have I done.." she started to ask herself questions as she walked in circles "Which way is home, where do I find my family, who are my family.. What's my name.. What's my dad's name.. What's my mom's name.." She was completely panicked and wouldn't stop asking herself questions. "Do I have a pokemon.. Is that Jigglypuff my pokemon.. Do I like Pokemons.. Do my friends like pokemons.. Who ARE my friends.."

"I'm.. Clueless.." she said as she sat down on the ground/metal, hopelessly. Jigglypuff bounced to Kaidy and stared at her. "jigglypuff" it said. "You were here before, weren't you?" Kaidy asked, as Jigglypuff nodded. "I know this may seem sudden, but can I be your trainer?!" Kaidy asked, as Jigglypuff nodded and seemed happy and said "Jigglypuff!" It agreed because Jigglypuff saw how much Kaidy wanted to get to her badly.

Kaidy looked at her bracelet and it said -Kaidy Kudos- so she believed that it was her name. She looked at Jigglypuff. "Let's go walk.." they started walking in the forest lost.
Back to top Go down

[Pokemon] Kaidy's Trainer Card
Page 1 of 1