Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multiple Universes Collide

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Hayzel
[Pokemon] Iron Will [Closed] I_vote_lcap[Pokemon] Iron Will [Closed] I_voting_bar[Pokemon] Iron Will [Closed] I_vote_rcap 
J.J. Knight
[Pokemon] Iron Will [Closed] I_vote_lcap[Pokemon] Iron Will [Closed] I_voting_bar[Pokemon] Iron Will [Closed] I_vote_rcap 
Kisame
99nour
Seluna
Mau5Trap
NotSoGallantGallade
EvilMegaCookie
ChrisSeeker
Dragonclaw
Latest topics
» Pokemon Trainer: Shadow
[Pokemon] Iron Will [Closed] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 8:36 pm by J.J. Knight

» Pokemon Trainer: Damian
[Pokemon] Iron Will [Closed] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 8:25 pm by J.J. Knight

» Heart of Steel
[Pokemon] Iron Will [Closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 8:59 pm by Mau5Trap

» [Pokemon] Brotherhood [Closed]
[Pokemon] Iron Will [Closed] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 12:44 am by J.J. Knight

» The Orre League [Closed]
[Pokemon] Iron Will [Closed] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 1:56 pm by Elite 4 Mika

» Trainer Profile - Gray
[Pokemon] Iron Will [Closed] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:35 pm by Mau5Trap

» Trainer Prof - Alasdair
[Pokemon] Iron Will [Closed] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 9:04 pm by NotSoGallantGallade

» Champion Mika
[Pokemon] Iron Will [Closed] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:13 am by Elite 4 Mika

» Multiverse 2.0
[Pokemon] Iron Will [Closed] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 4:38 pm by J.J. Knight

» Pokemon Trainer: Luster
[Pokemon] Iron Will [Closed] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:45 pm by J.J. Knight

» Pokemon Trainer: Joshua
[Pokemon] Iron Will [Closed] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:42 pm by J.J. Knight

» The Reason for my Inactivity
[Pokemon] Iron Will [Closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:58 am by J.J. Knight

» [Pokemon] Iron Will [Closed]
[Pokemon] Iron Will [Closed] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:01 am by J.J. Knight

» Tsukune Aono (Rosario+Vampire RP)
[Pokemon] Iron Will [Closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 2:08 am by BackwoodsBadASS

» [Pokemon] Ariel Stewart
[Pokemon] Iron Will [Closed] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 1:30 am by Seluna

[Pokemon] Iron Will [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
J.J. Knight
The Multiverse CEO
J.J. Knight

Credits : 91

[Pokemon] Iron Will [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: [Pokemon] Iron Will [Closed]   [Pokemon] Iron Will [Closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:20 pm

(PM to join. Closed to first poster)

The morning sun filled Littleroot Town with it's rich, warm glow. The sun's rays penetrated through the bedroom window of a young boy named Luster, who's first day of his Pokemon adventure would begin today.

Luster wiggled beneath the bedsheets, refusing to wake up. "Five more minutes..." he said to himself as he curled into a small ball. A Magnemite hovered above him, beeping to wake up its master. With no sign of its master waking up, the Magnemite grew impatient and shot Thundershock at Luster.

Yelping in pain, Luster fell out of bed. His usually flat, silver hair stood up at odd angles. He had pale skin and gray eyes. The strap of his sleeveless shirt hung over his thin arm. "Magnemite, why did you shock me!" he yelled as he stood up and tried to make his hair lay flat.

The Magnemite beeped happily as it hovered over its master's head. Luster grabbed and cupped the small Electric and Steel Pokemon in his hands. "You're eager to begin our journey, aren't you?" asked Luster. The Magnemite beeped happily in response. Luster sighed softly as he let Magnemite go and walked to the bathroom to get ready.

To avoid a tearful mother and a stern talk with his father, Luster sneaked out of the house and ran over toward Professor Birch's laboratory, Magnemite zooming over Luster's head in excitement. He wore blue jeans and a black jacket.

As Luster reached the laboratory, he stopped and stared at the front door. The Magnemite hovered over Luster's head before Luster opened the front door and entered.

"Luster! Good to see you!" said Birch happily as he turned his attention away from the computer screen. "Excited to begin your journey?"

"Yes, sir," lied Luster as he approached the Professor.

"Good, good," said Birch as he stood up and lead Luster to a small mechanical table with three Pokeballs laid across the top. "As you know, trainers from Littleroot are able to start with one of three Pokemon. Treeko, Torchic, or-"

"Excuse me, Professor?"

"Yes, Luster?"

"I will be starting my journey with Magnemite." said Luster confidently.

Birch looked at Luster then toward the Magnemite. "Are you sure?"

Luster nodded. "Yes, sir. It's what my brother would have wanted."

"If you say so..." said Birch. He hesitated for a moment before he reached into his lab coat pocket and withdrew six Pokeballs and a Pokedex. "Well, here's your starter balls and Pokedex. Take Route 101 to Oldale Town then turn-"

"I know how to get there, Professor." interrupted Luster as he took the Pokeballs and Pokedex from Professor Birch.

A look of unease flashed upon Birch's features before resuming. "Alright. If there's anything you need, just give me a call. One of my assistants or I will be able to help you if the situation calls for it," he said the front door of the lab opened. "Oh, just in time," said Birch as the new trainer entered.

Luster turned his head toward the new trainer, the Magnemite hovering above his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
https://multiverse.forumotion.com
Seluna

Seluna

Credits : 10

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Iron Will [Closed]   [Pokemon] Iron Will [Closed] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 1:52 am

Fighting brush and shrubs, Ariel Stewart and her Doduo, Sonni, arrived at Littleroot town. She sighed, worn out from fighting through thick forests they looked for any building to rest in. She saw what looked to her like a laboratory and decided to head inside.

"Ugh I can't believe we forgot the map." She grumbled as she picked the twigs out of her golden hair. She pulled out a pokeball and called back Sonni. "Stay in here while I talk buddy."

She smiled and looked around for people to ask for a map and maybe even something to drink. Much to her surprise, the famous Professor Birch and a young boy with a cold aura stood in front of her. The boy pulled off the tall dark and handsome look better than she could have expressed and gave her chills from just looking at him. Professor Birch looked proud and happy, mostly of his lab and his research from what she could tell.

Not realizing the amount of grass and broken twigs in her hair, she approached the pair and greeted with a wave and a hop.

"HEY! Do either of you know where I can get a map?" She yelled across the room.
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
The Multiverse CEO
J.J. Knight

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Iron Will [Closed]   [Pokemon] Iron Will [Closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 12:46 am

Sweat rolled down Luster's cheek as he rolled his eyes and turned his attention back to Professor Birch. "Thanks again for the Pokedex and Pokeballs. I'll give you a call when I get my first badge," said Luster as he walked past the female and towards the front door, Magnemite hovering over his head.

Luster pushed the front door open and walked down the path that lead to route 101. "Let's see," said Luster as he pulled out his PokeNav and looked at the digital map of Hoenn. "The closest Gym is Petalburg City. However, his gym is ranked fourth in the top gyms in Hoenn. We may have to avoid that gym until we get more badges," said Luster as he thought to himself, the Magnemite hovering in circles around its trainer's head.
Back to top Go down
Seluna

Seluna

Credits : 10

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Iron Will [Closed]   [Pokemon] Iron Will [Closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:35 am

Ariel looked around at the open lab in wonder. She approached Professor Birch and studied him intently.

"Are you Professor Birch? The region's top scientist? How did I end up here?" She questioned him repeatedly. "More importantly can you give me a map? I'm lost and have no idea how to get back."

"Umm...Well sure. You can have a map and some starter balls if you do me one huge favor." He requested while pulling out the supplies. "If you help me complete this Pokedex, you can use the Pokenav on it as long as you like."

Ariel was ecstatic about the offer. She shook his hand and gave him a huge hug.

"Yes! Yes! I'll help you out!" She grinned as her face beamed with joy. "I'll fill it up 100 percent!"

He held up the Pokeballs and Pokedex to her as she excitedly took them from him. She ran out the front door waving goodbye to the Professor on her way out. She wanted to meet the dark boy from before. She glanced around to see him not too far off, looking down at his Dex.

"HEY! Tall dark and handsome kid!!" She screamed, "Where ya off to in such a hurry?"

She jogged towards him and called out Sonni to ride up to him. Jumping on Sonni's back, Ariel rode up just behind the boy.
Back to top Go down
J.J. Knight
The Multiverse CEO
J.J. Knight

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Iron Will [Closed]   [Pokemon] Iron Will [Closed] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:01 am

Luster turned his head at the sound of the female's voice yelling for him. A bead of sweat rolled down his cheek in embarrassment from being called 'tall, dark, and handsome'. "Are you talking to me?" asked Luster as he eyed the female carefully. The Magnemite hovered over Luster's head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Iron Will [Closed]   [Pokemon] Iron Will [Closed] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Pokemon] Iron Will [Closed]
Page 1 of 1