Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multiple Universes Collide

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Hayzel
[Pokemon] Jake Trainer Card I_vote_lcap[Pokemon] Jake Trainer Card I_voting_bar[Pokemon] Jake Trainer Card I_vote_rcap 
J.J. Knight
[Pokemon] Jake Trainer Card I_vote_lcap[Pokemon] Jake Trainer Card I_voting_bar[Pokemon] Jake Trainer Card I_vote_rcap 
Kisame
99nour
Seluna
Mau5Trap
NotSoGallantGallade
EvilMegaCookie
ChrisSeeker
Dragonclaw
Latest topics
» Pokemon Trainer: Shadow
[Pokemon] Jake Trainer Card I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 8:36 pm by J.J. Knight

» Pokemon Trainer: Damian
[Pokemon] Jake Trainer Card I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 8:25 pm by J.J. Knight

» Heart of Steel
[Pokemon] Jake Trainer Card I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 8:59 pm by Mau5Trap

» [Pokemon] Brotherhood [Closed]
[Pokemon] Jake Trainer Card I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 12:44 am by J.J. Knight

» The Orre League [Closed]
[Pokemon] Jake Trainer Card I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 1:56 pm by Elite 4 Mika

» Trainer Profile - Gray
[Pokemon] Jake Trainer Card I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:35 pm by Mau5Trap

» Trainer Prof - Alasdair
[Pokemon] Jake Trainer Card I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 9:04 pm by NotSoGallantGallade

» Champion Mika
[Pokemon] Jake Trainer Card I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:13 am by Elite 4 Mika

» Multiverse 2.0
[Pokemon] Jake Trainer Card I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 4:38 pm by J.J. Knight

» Pokemon Trainer: Luster
[Pokemon] Jake Trainer Card I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:45 pm by J.J. Knight

» Pokemon Trainer: Joshua
[Pokemon] Jake Trainer Card I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:42 pm by J.J. Knight

» The Reason for my Inactivity
[Pokemon] Jake Trainer Card I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:58 am by J.J. Knight

» [Pokemon] Iron Will [Closed]
[Pokemon] Jake Trainer Card I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:01 am by J.J. Knight

» Tsukune Aono (Rosario+Vampire RP)
[Pokemon] Jake Trainer Card I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 2:08 am by BackwoodsBadASS

» [Pokemon] Ariel Stewart
[Pokemon] Jake Trainer Card I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 1:30 am by Seluna

[Pokemon] Jake Trainer Card

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kisame

Kisame

Credits : 29

[Pokemon] Jake Trainer Card Empty
PostSubject: [Pokemon] Jake Trainer Card   [Pokemon] Jake Trainer Card I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 1:17 pm

Name: Jake
Date of birth: May 06
Current residence: Traveling
Height: 5’11”
Weight: 152 lbs
Eye colour: Brown
Skin colour: White
Build of body: Slightly built
Hair colour: Black
Hair style: Short/straight
Typical clothing: Orange jacket, light brown t-shirt, khaki pants, and black tennis shoes
Dislikes: Flying,
General attitude: Friendly, Shy, Nervous
Birth Place: Pewter, Kanto
Love Interest: ---
Favorite Pokemon: Onix
Favorite Type(s): Ground, Fighting

Pokemon (Party):
[Pokemon] Jake Trainer Card 27
Nature: Gentle
Ability: Sand Veil
Level: 9
Scratch, Defense Curl, Sand Attack, Poison Sting

History:
Growing up in Pewter City, Jake had a natural love for ground type pokemon. On the
other hand he had a fear of flying-types. When he was six years old, Jake had been playing out on Route 3 with a Spearow. While he was playing with it, a Fearow had came down and picked him up off the ground. It had taken him to a ledge on the side of Mt.Moon and left. The ledge was about 30ft above the ground. Jake had sat there and started to cry when a Mother Sandslash and a little Sandshrew appread out of the ground. The Sandslash saw that Jake was stuck and offered to help him by digging a little tunnel to the ground so he could get home. He had followed the Sandslash and Sandshrew in the little cave and finally reached the bottom. Jake thanked the Sandslash and started to go back home when he saw the Fearow coming back. It came down and started attacking Jake, the Sandslash quickly tried to defend Jake and after a hard battle the Fearow flew away. The Mother Sandslash fell too the ground and had died because of its wounds that it got from the battle. Jake and the little Sandshrew both started to cry, but they had dug a hole and buried the Sandslash. To thank the pokemon for saving him, he made a promise that he would take care of Sandshrew and make sure it grew well and strong. Jake had carried the Sandshrew home, back to Pewter City and they became great friends.

-----

Ten year had passed since that time and now Jake and his trusted pokemon, Sandshrew, help out around the museum in Pewter City. They would go into Mt. Moon and try and find items that they could give to the museum to put on display. Jake still carries a fear of flying and he doesn't really like flying-type pokemon at all, but he gets by. He and his Sandshrew even go to the grave that they had made for the Mother Sandslash every week, to honor it and wish it peach in the afterlife.
Back to top Go down

[Pokemon] Jake Trainer Card
Page 1 of 1