Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multiple Universes Collide

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Hayzel
~How To Get Started~ I_vote_lcap~How To Get Started~ I_voting_bar~How To Get Started~ I_vote_rcap 
J.J. Knight
~How To Get Started~ I_vote_lcap~How To Get Started~ I_voting_bar~How To Get Started~ I_vote_rcap 
Kisame
99nour
Seluna
Mau5Trap
NotSoGallantGallade
EvilMegaCookie
ChrisSeeker
Dragonclaw
Latest topics
» Pokemon Trainer: Shadow
~How To Get Started~ I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 8:36 pm by J.J. Knight

» Pokemon Trainer: Damian
~How To Get Started~ I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 8:25 pm by J.J. Knight

» Heart of Steel
~How To Get Started~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 8:59 pm by Mau5Trap

» [Pokemon] Brotherhood [Closed]
~How To Get Started~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 12:44 am by J.J. Knight

» The Orre League [Closed]
~How To Get Started~ I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 1:56 pm by Elite 4 Mika

» Trainer Profile - Gray
~How To Get Started~ I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:35 pm by Mau5Trap

» Trainer Prof - Alasdair
~How To Get Started~ I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 9:04 pm by NotSoGallantGallade

» Champion Mika
~How To Get Started~ I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:13 am by Elite 4 Mika

» Multiverse 2.0
~How To Get Started~ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 4:38 pm by J.J. Knight

» Pokemon Trainer: Luster
~How To Get Started~ I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:45 pm by J.J. Knight

» Pokemon Trainer: Joshua
~How To Get Started~ I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:42 pm by J.J. Knight

» The Reason for my Inactivity
~How To Get Started~ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:58 am by J.J. Knight

» [Pokemon] Iron Will [Closed]
~How To Get Started~ I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:01 am by J.J. Knight

» Tsukune Aono (Rosario+Vampire RP)
~How To Get Started~ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 2:08 am by BackwoodsBadASS

» [Pokemon] Ariel Stewart
~How To Get Started~ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 1:30 am by Seluna

~How To Get Started~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hayzel

Hayzel

Credits : 123

~How To Get Started~ Empty
PostSubject: ~How To Get Started~   ~How To Get Started~ I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:44 pm

Welcome to Multiverse!
-
We are happy to have you here and look forward Roleplaying with you. If you're confused on how to get started, here are a few simple steps that will help you get on your way.
-
1. Read the Rules
It's important that you know what is expected of you.

2. Name Colors
They have absolutely no significance unless you are White(Admin), Cyan(Moderator) or Pink(Secret). When you join send one of the admin a PM asking for one of the provided colors.

3. Make a Profile
Under the Character Profiles section look for the area that is assigned to you. There is a template available for you, but it's not mandatory that you use it. If you have a format you like, or see another member's format that strikes your fancy, you may use that. (To be safe ask permission from that member.)

4. Start or Join an RP
After making sure to review the rules on posting an RP, you may post in the RP Department under a subsection that fits what ever RP you have in mind. If an RP is labeled [Open] It means that they are wanting you to join, but make sure you get permission from the creator to post there first. If it's labeled [Closed] you may not post there as it is between the people that are already RPing there.

5. Need Help?
Having trouble making Characters or setting up a plot? The Roleplay Support thread will be your best friend. There you can get assistance or help others develop their ideas/characters.
Back to top Go down

~How To Get Started~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Multiverse :: The Multiverse Headquarters :: Rules and Information-
Jump to: