Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multiple Universes Collide

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Hayzel
The Seattle Massacre: Letter from the Ripper I_vote_lcapThe Seattle Massacre: Letter from the Ripper I_voting_barThe Seattle Massacre: Letter from the Ripper I_vote_rcap 
J.J. Knight
The Seattle Massacre: Letter from the Ripper I_vote_lcapThe Seattle Massacre: Letter from the Ripper I_voting_barThe Seattle Massacre: Letter from the Ripper I_vote_rcap 
Kisame
99nour
Seluna
Mau5Trap
NotSoGallantGallade
EvilMegaCookie
ChrisSeeker
Dragonclaw
Latest topics
» Pokemon Trainer: Shadow
The Seattle Massacre: Letter from the Ripper I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 8:36 pm by J.J. Knight

» Pokemon Trainer: Damian
The Seattle Massacre: Letter from the Ripper I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 8:25 pm by J.J. Knight

» Heart of Steel
The Seattle Massacre: Letter from the Ripper I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 8:59 pm by Mau5Trap

» [Pokemon] Brotherhood [Closed]
The Seattle Massacre: Letter from the Ripper I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 12:44 am by J.J. Knight

» The Orre League [Closed]
The Seattle Massacre: Letter from the Ripper I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 1:56 pm by Elite 4 Mika

» Trainer Profile - Gray
The Seattle Massacre: Letter from the Ripper I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:35 pm by Mau5Trap

» Trainer Prof - Alasdair
The Seattle Massacre: Letter from the Ripper I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 9:04 pm by NotSoGallantGallade

» Champion Mika
The Seattle Massacre: Letter from the Ripper I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:13 am by Elite 4 Mika

» Multiverse 2.0
The Seattle Massacre: Letter from the Ripper I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 4:38 pm by J.J. Knight

» Pokemon Trainer: Luster
The Seattle Massacre: Letter from the Ripper I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:45 pm by J.J. Knight

» Pokemon Trainer: Joshua
The Seattle Massacre: Letter from the Ripper I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:42 pm by J.J. Knight

» The Reason for my Inactivity
The Seattle Massacre: Letter from the Ripper I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:58 am by J.J. Knight

» [Pokemon] Iron Will [Closed]
The Seattle Massacre: Letter from the Ripper I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:01 am by J.J. Knight

» Tsukune Aono (Rosario+Vampire RP)
The Seattle Massacre: Letter from the Ripper I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 2:08 am by BackwoodsBadASS

» [Pokemon] Ariel Stewart
The Seattle Massacre: Letter from the Ripper I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 1:30 am by Seluna

The Seattle Massacre: Letter from the Ripper

Go down 
AuthorMessage
J.J. Knight
The Multiverse CEO
J.J. Knight

Credits : 91

The Seattle Massacre: Letter from the Ripper Empty
PostSubject: The Seattle Massacre: Letter from the Ripper   The Seattle Massacre: Letter from the Ripper I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:13 pm

Dear Reader,

If you are reading this letter, then I am no longer alive, I have been caught by the FBI, or I am still at large and I am about to accomplish my mission. The following is a record of my achievements. If I assume the reader is FBI Agent Crystal Bosque working on this case, then I shall assist you in figuring out my agenda so we can continue our game. I am confident in my abilities. I will accomplish my mission. I am sure that you are wondering what I hope to accomplish. If you are reading this letter, then you are one step closer to discovering what that agenda may be. However, I doubt that the files I stole would come to any use to you other than preventing someone else from reading these classified notes. Knowing you, you already figured out what I plan to do and tracked me down to this location only to discover that I am no longer here. If you wish to stop me, time is running out. It is only a matter of time before my objective is met.

If this is not the FBI agent working on the case, I will tell you the events of the terrible tragedy that took place during these last seven years. My real name shall be anonymous for I am a ghost with no name. I will be the creator of your nightmares. I will be your narrator and take you through the realms of madness. If you have a weak stomach, I advise you not to read beyond this passage. I am very detailed when it comes to telling a story. I will not leave anything out about how I have fooled those who attempted to capture me by dancing in their faces and laughing at their frustrations as each attempt to bring me to justice failed.

Now that I have given you a fair warning about to what you are about to read, I shall tell you what this letter is all about. The yellow envelope you found contains the files of the Ripper Case started by Homicide Detective Richard Holcomb and continued by the FBI. I have managed to steal the information and mixed what you are about to read with details of the murders, the stories of the people involved, and my personal experiences with this case. You have been warned. To continue reading, open the envelope labeled “The Ripper Case” and begin reading of the horrors within. There you will read my accomplishments. Happy reading.

Your Friend,

“Jack” The Ripper
Back to top Go down
https://multiverse.forumotion.com

The Seattle Massacre: Letter from the Ripper
Page 1 of 1