[Pokemon] Grass&Fire[Closed]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hayzel

Credits : 123

PostSubject: [Pokemon] Grass&Fire[Closed]   Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:45 am

First topic message reminder :

Louis kicked at the ground a bit as he wandered aimlessly through the natural halls created by trees of Viridian Forest. He shivered a bit as a cool breeze floated through the trees. He'd been wandering in a circle for about an hour, but no Pokemon had come out to him. Frustrated he kicked a tree, causing it to lean to the side. Through the newly created opening he looked through the gap and saw a trainer surrounded by bug Pokemon. "Hey! You there! Are you the one keeping all the wild Pokemon from battling," he shouted while pushing through the tight space.

Last edited by Hayzel on Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Kisame

Credits : 29

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Grass&Fire[Closed]   Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:37 am

Leo ran up to Louis with a smile on his face, "Alright, you won, thats great! Your pokemon looked amazing out there, and your Charmander evolved into Charmeleon, which was wonderful and your Onix was incredible too!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayzel

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Grass&Fire[Closed]   Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:27 pm

The boy chuckled then rubbed the back of his head before heading for the exit of the Gym. "It's no big deal. My Onix is the most powerful Onix there is, "he boasted. "Anyway, I'm starved. Let's head to my hosue so we can get some food and rest up for tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kisame

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Grass&Fire[Closed]   Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:10 pm

The young coordinator laughed a little and then went to catch up with Louis, following him to his house. "Your pokemon really did look cool out in that battle. So, tomorrow we are going to pass through Mt. Moon. I never really did like trying to navigate through a dark cave."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayzel

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Grass&Fire[Closed]   Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:05 pm

"Yeah, we might be able to get through there in one night if we hurry. They put signs up in there recently so people will stay away from the dead ends. Hopefully we won't run into much Pokemon. The Zubat tend to swarm there," he said while leading his friend towards his house.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kisame

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Grass&Fire[Closed]   Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:59 am

Leo was following the other trainer to his house and shivered a little, "Zubat creep me out. Especially when they come at you in those caves. Though I think we will be fine with your Onix and Charmeleon to protect us. I don't think anything could beat them." He laughed a little. "So, when will we be at your house?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayzel

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Grass&Fire[Closed]   Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:54 pm

The boy tilted his head then pointed to a small house in the distance. "It's there. Let's hurry, I'm starved," the boy said before taking off. In no time he was at his house, introducing Leo then showing off his shiny new badge. After dinner he took the boy up to his room. "This is it," he said while showing off the average styled bedroom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kisame

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Grass&Fire[Closed]   Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:22 am

Leo chuckled a little, looking around. "Well it's kind of small isn't it?" He looked at the bed that was in the room, "The bed seems a bit to small to fit two people." Leo looks at Louis questionably," Did you have somewhere else I could sleep?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayzel

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Grass&Fire[Closed]   Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:33 am

The boy pointed to the floor, "Well if you insist you can take the floor. But that will be cold," he said before undressing for bed. "I'm going to try to get to sleep as soon as I can, that way I can get an early start tomorrow," he said before climbing into his bed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kisame

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Grass&Fire[Closed]   Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:51 am

He stood for a moment as he watched the other boy climbing into bed. "I'd rather not sleep on the floor." Leo took of his shirt and changed into shorts before climbing into the bed with Louis. "Is this ok? I'm not being a bother, am I?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayzel

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Grass&Fire[Closed]   Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:56 am

"Not at all," the boy said while giving a small yawn. "I'll see you in the morning. Then we'll head off to Mt. Moon and then onward to Cerulean City," he said enthusiastically before drifting off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kisame

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Grass&Fire[Closed]   Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:36 am

"O- ok." Leo was nervous about sleeping with another person in the same bed but he eventually fell asleep. Awaiting the morning to rise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayzel

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Grass&Fire[Closed]   Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:10 pm

As the sun drifted in through the window and onto the boys, Louis began to stir. Opening his eyes, he quickly realized that he had pulled Leo into his arms in asleep. Embarrassed he quickly withdrew his arm then scooted back to give the boy space. After a moment of watching the other sleep he poked the boy in the forehead. "Hey. It's time to wake up."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kisame

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Grass&Fire[Closed]   Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:55 pm

Leo flinched as he opened his eyes before looking at Louis, "Don't poke at my head like that." He slowly sat up tiredly and then stood up to go to his bag to get his green shirt and jeans. He quickly changed into his jeans and put on his shirt. "So, were we going to eat some breakfast first or are we going to head straight to Mt. Moon?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayzel

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Grass&Fire[Closed]   Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:52 pm

Louis laughed then jumped out of bed to redress as well. "I made some sandwiches for my journey yesterday morning. We can eat those while we get moving. We really need to get through Mt. Moon before dark," he said while fastening his belt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kisame

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Grass&Fire[Closed]   Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:51 am

"Ok," Leo put on his backpack and went outside to wait for Louis. He let out his Scyther and Bellsprout and gave them some pokemon food from his bag and he put his Bellsprout back in it's pokeball. "I think I will feel a little safer with you out here Scyther."

His Scyther seemed excited "Scy!"

Leo waited outside for Louis.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayzel

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Grass&Fire[Closed]   Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:04 pm

Louis finished dressing then came outside with a sandwich and handed it to Leo. "Here you go pal," he said before pulling his Pokeballs from his belt and tossing them into the air. "Come out guys," he said. Soon the duo were joined by his other two Pokemon. Patting the Onix's head, the boy smiled then climbed up onto the behemoth of a Pokemon's back. "We're riding to Mt. Moon in style," he said while tossing the half of his own sandwich up into Onix's mouth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kisame

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Grass&Fire[Closed]   Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:46 am

Leo took the sandwich smiling. "Thank you." He looked up at Onix and marveled at it's size before he climb on to it, holding onto Louis's waist so he doesn't fall off. "Your Onix is really cool, but still nothing can beat my Scyther's speed. I may be riding on Onix but thats only because Scyther can't carry me. He will run beside Onix until we get to Mt.Moon."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayzel

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Grass&Fire[Closed]   Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:51 pm

Louis smiled and sat back on one of the Pokemon's large rocks. "That's cool. Best to keep him close though, when we get to the cave. It'd be bad if you were to get separated. Mt . Moon is a natural labyrinth," he said while watching the Sycther run along side them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kisame

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Grass&Fire[Closed]   Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:00 pm

Leo smiled and nodded, "Alright." He looked down at his Scyther who was running next to the Onix with it's arms back and it's eyes looking ahead. He admired his Scyther and thanked his father everyday for giving it to him. He looked back at Louis "So how was it we were going to find our way through?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayzel

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Grass&Fire[Closed]   Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:19 am

Louis laughed and pushed the other's shoulder playfully. "Obviously Onix here will guide us through the tunnel. Feeling a slight chill in the air, the boy rubbed his hands together to keep warm. Ahead the mouth of the cave was starting to come into view.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kisame

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Grass&Fire[Closed]   Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:31 am

Leo laughed, "Sorry for asking such a silly question." He looked ahead at the mouth of the cave staring into the dark entrance. "Let's get through the cave quickly, I don't like being in the dark for too long."

Leo's Scyther makes it to the cave entrance, poking it's head into it. He fails to see anything but catches the movement of what looked like some Zubat. Scyther walked away a few feet from the entrance and waited for the others to get to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Grass&Fire[Closed]   

Back to top Go down

[Pokemon] Grass&Fire[Closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Multiverse :: Roleplay Department :: Standard Roleplays-
Jump to: