[Pokemon] Heart of a Dragon[Closed]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hayzel

Credits : 123

PostSubject: [Pokemon] Heart of a Dragon[Closed]   Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:53 am

First topic message reminder :

As the sun peaked down between the space between the two tall apartment buildings, Hayzel Brookes shielded his eyes and scanned the crowd while is companion Carter Juniper did the same in the opposite direction. Not seeing the Musharna that had been chasing him, the blonde let out a sigh and rested against the wall. "We finally lost it. How can your sister stand to work for her? She looked as if she was going to dissect me!"

Carter chuckled and rested his hands behind his head. "Fennel can be a little eccentric. I don't think you'll be safe till we get out of the city. Good thing you already won your badge. She'd probably jump you as soon as we came out of the gym."

Hayzel laughed then reached behind him to pet his Axew that was resting in the hood of his wingull jacket. "Kibago here really came through for me. I thought that Pansage was going to destroy us after what he did to Miju."

The older male reached out and patted his lover's back while giving him a grin. "That's the Unova region for you. Our gyms our top notch. The first gym is one of the hardest challenges a trainer here faces. Speaking of challenges...do you have an answer for me yet?"

The blonde blushed darkly then turned to walk out to the main road that ran west towards the next route. "Such a lovely day," he said, attempting to change the subject.

Last edited by Hayzel on Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
J.J. Knight
The Multiverse CEO

Credits : 91

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Heart of a Dragon[Closed]   Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:55 pm

The air dropped several degrees as Krobra's eyes narrowed dangerously at Hayzel. He stood motionless for several moments. In a swift motion, he grabbed a Pokeball from his sash and tossed it into the air. The Pokeball popped open and Nidoking materialized in the air. The ground shook slightly as the heavy Pokemon landed on it's feet. It beat it's chest with it's mighty fists and roared loudly, scaring several of the children as they watched from a distance.

Krobra raised his hand and pointed at Hayzel. "Hayzel of Blackthorn City. I, Krobra from Pallet Town, Champion of Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh challenge you to a battle," ordered Krobra pridefully as the Nidoking pounded it's mighty tail into the ground. "Accept my challenge or disgrace the Dragon Den with your cowardice."

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Heart of a Dragon[Closed]   Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:04 pm

Hayzel stepped back from the large Pokemon and shook a bit. There was no way he'd be able to take on a Pokemon of that level. "Bu-but I just started out...I've only got one badge," he started. He began to tremble a bit as "disgrace" echoed through his ears. "Al-alright. Oshawott...do you think you can do it," he asked. The Pokemon froze in place then rubbed the back of it's head while looking up at the Behemoth of a Pokemon.

Rubbing his arm nervously, the boy looked up to the trainer and nodded. "I-I accept your challenge..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
J.J. Knight
The Multiverse CEO

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Heart of a Dragon[Closed]   Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:10 pm

A devious grin flashed upon his cruel features. "Good boy," said Krobra as the Nidoking gave a mighty roar, ready for battle. "The battle will be my one Nidoking against all of the Pokemon you carry. As an added bonus, Nidoking will not use any stat enhancing moves, nor will he use his arms." said Krobra with a sadistic grin. "I'll even give you the first strike.

The Nidoking turned his head toward it's master and nodded in agreement, almost as if amused by the challenge. Nidoking turned his attention back to Oshawatt, folding its hands behind it's back

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Heart of a Dragon[Closed]   Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:37 pm

Hayzel nodded then pointed forward. "Use Ice Beam," he ordered. The Oshawott nodded the shot a beam of ice into the Pokemon's chest. Normally there would be signs of the Pokemon freezing but for some reason it just bounced off the Pokemon's belly. "Osha! Osha," the Pokemon said in a panic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
J.J. Knight
The Multiverse CEO

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Heart of a Dragon[Closed]   Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:42 pm

Nidoking gave a small roar that resembled a laugh, as if it tickled. Krobra laughed cruelly as he pointed his long, thin finger toward the Oshawott. "Nidoking, use Megahorn." he ordered. The Nidoking slammed it's tail into the ground before rushing at the Oshawott. It's long, poisonous horn glowed bright white, aimed at the small otter Pokemon's chest.

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Heart of a Dragon[Closed]   Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:00 pm

The Oshawott froze up a bit as he saw the Pokemon charge toward him. Just as the Pokemon was about to make contact, Hayzel leaped forward and took the Pokemon's attack in the shoulder. The boy let out a cry of pain as he felt it dig into his body and a warm sensation run down his back. After rolling a bit from the impact, he sat up, his Oshawott firmly held to his chest. "N-no more. Disgrace or not, I shouldn't put my partner in a position where he wouldn't win." he said to the trainer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
J.J. Knight
The Multiverse CEO

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Heart of a Dragon[Closed]   Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:08 pm

Krobra looked at the trainer with a stony expression. Nidoking stepped backward and turned his head toward his master with a guilty look. With a snort, Krobra walked over to the Nidoking and patted it on the head. "You risked your life doing that, you know," said Krobra with a heavy voice. "There's a good chance that you are poisoned. A Nidoking's venom is potent."

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Heart of a Dragon[Closed]   Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:59 pm

Hayzel coughed a bit as a burning sensation began to spread through his body. His Wingull hoodie slowly began to stain with the blood from his shoulder. "I couldn't live with myself if I let my Pokemon get hurt after just starting my journey. I wouldn't be able to continue...I just...did what...was right," he said before collapsing onto the ground.

Carter looked towards where the two had been battling then suddenly pushed through the crowd of kids and over to Hayzel's side. "Hayzel!? Hayzel!? Wh-what happened here," he asked to Krobra while quickly removing the blonde's jacket and shirt. In a few swift motions he wiped away some of the blood then tied the hoodie around the boy's chest so that the wound would be bound.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
J.J. Knight
The Multiverse CEO

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Heart of a Dragon[Closed]   Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:18 pm

Krobra snorted as he took off the Pokeball from his sash and returned Nidoking to it. "We had a battle, and Hayzel decided to be brave," said Krobra as he turned his back on the two trainers and began to walk away. He stopped after a few steps and turned his head back, his cruel eyes locked onto Hayzel. "Get Hayzel to a hospital if you don't have any antidotes. Nidoking's poison is very strong. I would give you one myself if I had any on me..." said Krobra as his voice trailed off. He paused for a moment before he resumed to walk away.

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Heart of a Dragon[Closed]   Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:37 am

Carter went to say something but turned his attention back to Hayzel as the boy let out a groan. He looked up to the childcare providers, hoping that they'd be of some help. Together, he and a few workers lifted Hayzel up and carried him over to the Pokemon Daycare center next door. Seeing the boy in his poisoned state, the elderly woman that ran the facility quickly gathered herbs to lay across his wound.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
J.J. Knight
The Multiverse CEO

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Heart of a Dragon[Closed]   Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:30 pm

Water dripped from the cave ceiling as Draco walked through the dimly lit cavern. With a flashlight in his right hand, Draco walked quietly in search for Axew. Garchomp walked on all fours to prevent his head from hitting the ceiling. Once in a while, Draco would come across a Drilbur, Roggenrola, or Woobat, but not an Axew.

Draco stopped as he came across a small stream. He flashed the light down to a small tunnel, just large enough for him to swim down.

"Alright, lets try going down this way," said Draco as he turned and returned Garchomp to his Pokeball. He reached into his pocket and took out another. "Go, Kingdra." said Draco quietly as he tossed the Pokeball, popping open. A Kingdra materialized in the water. "Lets go down there and see what we can find," said Draco as he hopped onto Kingdra's back. The Kingdra lowered itself to neck level and swam down the small cavern stream.

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Heart of a Dragon[Closed]   Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:08 pm

After a bit, Hayzel's bleeding stopped and he was left shivering from the poison. His Oshawott stayed beside Carter, filling bad that it couldn't do anything to help. As the old woman watched over the boy she let out a sigh and turned to Carter, "I'm sorry but your friend will have the scar for the rest of their life.. he's lucky the poison only did that. It could have been much much worse."

Carter nodded then lifted Hayzel up gently so the woman could bandage around his chest. "I should have been paying attention to him," he whispered softly.

The woman shook her head and sighed. "You take responsibility for people's happiness wherever you go. It is a burden and a blessing. Perhaps this young boy was to learn something from this encounter. Maybe something good will come of it. But what do I know, I'm just an old woman who runs a humble Pokemon Daycare," the woman said while finishing the bandaging. "Come, I have a gift for you two," she said while leading Carter to the back room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
J.J. Knight
The Multiverse CEO

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Heart of a Dragon[Closed]   Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:10 pm

Draco clung tightly to Kingdra's neck as the Dragon Pokemon swam up the small stream. The cave ceiling was mere inches away from Draco's head. As Kingdra swam, he eventually reached an opening to the tunnel. Draco leaned his head back and looked around as the Kingdra cleared the tunnel.

He looked around the small cavern, thought it proved difficult to see. Draco reached into his pocket and grabbed his flashlight. The small stream of light illuminated parts of the small cavern. As he searched the cave, he spotted a small Axew sleeping on a bed of moss beside the wall.

His lips curved into a small smile. "I knew it. I knew there was an Axew in this cave. This saves me a lot of traveling." thought Draco as the Kingdra swam to the shore.

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Heart of a Dragon[Closed]   Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:34 pm

Carter followed the woman into her backroom where she shuffled around until she found two Pokeballs. "These two were abandoned here a long time ago. I've been waiting for trainers to take them, but usually the ones that come here are only interested in us training the Pokemon for them rather themselves. I see that you two are good people, so I'm trusting them to you," she said before placing the balls in the boy's hands.
Carter gave a bit of a nod, not sure what to do in the situation. "Umm. Thank you," he said while examining the Pokeballs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
J.J. Knight
The Multiverse CEO

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Heart of a Dragon[Closed]   Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:57 pm

Draco jumped onto the small coast line and reached into his pocket to withdraw aPokeball. Hearing a disturbance, the Axew lifted its head up and looked at the approaching stranger. The Axew stood up and prepared to fight, growling at Draco.

"Don't worry," said Draco as he approached the Axew. "I'm not here to hurt you. I've been searching for you. I've heard rumors of a Dragon Pokemon in this cave," he said as he kneeled down to Axew's level. "I was hoping you'd like to join my team."

The Axew stared at Draco with careful eyes, unsure if he should attack the Trainer or not.

"I'm a Dragon Tamer," continued Draco as he reached into his pocket and laid out five Pokeballs in front of the Axew. "I've trained some of the strongest Pokemon in the world and I'm considered one of the strongest Dragon Tamers. I have Dragonite, Salamence, Flygon, Alteria, and Garchomp. Of course, I also have Kingdra," said Draco as he turned his head towards the Kingdra in the small stream.

Axew looked past Draco to see the Kingdra. Indeed, the Kingdra looked powerful. It's scales were brightly polished, reaming with a blue aura. It was obvious that the Kingdra was taken good care of. The Axew looked back at Draco and studied him carefully. After a short pause, the Axew walked over to Draco and nuzzled his hand.

"Thanks for allowing me the chance to train you," said Draco as he picked up the Axew. "Let us have an adventure together," said Draco as he walked towards the Kingdra and exited the cave. Draco returned his Kingdra to its Pokeball and withdrew a different Pokeball. He tossed it into the air and a Salamence appeared in front of them. The Axew burried it's head into Draco's arm.

"It's alright," said Draco as he patted it's ead and took out a Pokeball. He materialized the Axew into the Pokeball and walked towards the Salemence, which lowered it's head. Draco climbed onto Salamence's back and flew back to the daycare center.

Landing on the ground, Draco stepped off and walked towards the door when he noticed the disturbance on the ground. "Huh? What's this?" said Draco as he walked over to some heavy footprints and examined them.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say these were Nidoking footprints," said Draco as his Salemence walked over to the spot and examined it. It sniffed the air and growled, turning it's head toward the west.

PostSubject: Re: [Pokemon] Heart of a Dragon[Closed]   

Back to top Go down

[Pokemon] Heart of a Dragon[Closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2